Earring Art

Handmade Silver Earrings

Distinctive and beautiful handmade earrings in aluminium, copper, silver and glass

homecollectionsview cart

A pair of designer earrings from the UK would make an ideal gift for a loved one. Sterling Silver is a good choice as it has the advantage that it can be worn by sufferers of metal allergies. Pure silver is too soft to produce jewellery so it is alloyed with other metals to produce sterling silver. Sterling silver contains 92.5% pure silver, hence the 925 which is often stamped on sterling silver. The remaining 7.5% consists of other metals, usually copper, to give it strength and to slow down the tarnishing process.

Earring Art's unusual silver earrings, made in the UK, will set you apart from the wearers of mass produced earrings. Or you could purchase a pair for someone else! My handmade earrings, crafted in the UK, are designed for connoisseurs of the unusual and beautiful.

visa debit visa electron mastercard maestro JCB poweredByWorldPay

Artistic earrings
contact us
shipping and returns
terms and conditions
privacy policy
about the artist
history of earrings
earring types
means of earring attachment